Store Pack Processor (Fri-Sun)
Job ID: 9597
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2022
The Store Pack Processor provides general distribution processing functions for the Store Pack Department as needed and is responsible for the labeling, scanning, packing, and movement of product.
- Fills store orders by picking and packing loose product from the flow lane racks.
- Operates RF equipment for processing purposes; inputs data and retrieves work orders /data from the warehouse management system (PkMS).
- Cartons product, adds packing fill material as needed, and tapes cartons for further processing.
- Builds cartons for flow lane packers.
- Labels cartons for store designation in shipping.
- Moves between flow lanes as instructed when workflow or volume requires.
- Provides work instruction to associates temporarily assigned to the area.
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department, including work area clean up and sweeping.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by area supervisor.
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to [email protected]
- Must be able to read and write English and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must have aptitude to work with computer systems (PkMS) and RF equipment in an automated warehouse environment.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency when entering data.
- Must be well organized and able to address changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to co-workers.
- Must have strong focus on quality.
- Must have excellent customer service focus when completing tasks that impact the retail store.
- Must have a positive attitude and demonstrate support for company goals.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.