Senior Data Analyst
Job ID: 10236
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2023
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- 10or more years of experience working directly with enterprise data solutions
- Hands on experience working in a public cloud environment and on-prem infrastructure.
- Specialty on Columnar Databases like Redshift Spectrum, Time Series data stores like Apache Pinot and the AWS cloud infrastructure
- familiarity with in-memory, serverless, streaming technologies and orchestration tools such as Data Stage, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Kubernetes
- Current hands-on implementation experience required, possessing 3 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
- AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty desirable
- Experience designing and implementing AWS big data and analytics solutions in large digital and retail environments is desirable
- Advanced knowledge and experience in online transactional (OLTP) processing and analytical processing (OLAP) databases, data lakes, and schemas.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Data Lake Technologies and operational experience of Kinesis/Kafka, S3, Glue and Athena.
- Experience with a wide variety of modern data processing technologies, including