Receiving Expeditor (Fri-Sun)
Job ID: 10402
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2023
- Troubleshoot potential problems or issues within the distribution process.
- Assist Receiving and Merchandising Departments in resolving any receiving issues, and identify “No Read” product not in compliance with the PkMS system specifications.
- Maintain status reports and issues lists in spreadsheet format.
- Maintain accurate product and service data for Inventory, Receiving and Merchandising Departments.
- Process unreceivables and monitor product intake for Receiving
- Assist in researching inventory issues; checking warehouse storage locations.
- Must be able to assist in keeping the receiving no-read line clear and to troubleshoot problems.
- Will assist as needed with UPS and FedEx processing.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by area supervisor. Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Must be able to read, write, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must have prior PC experience, proficient with PkMS.
- Must have strong Word and Excel knowledge.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate detailed information to various operational areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, and support for company goals.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must posses a high level of accuracy, attention to detail when entering data.
- Must be well organized and able to address changing priorities.
- Must be reliable; able to maintain a strong attendance record.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Demonstrated flexibility when asked to work on other production areas as required by business needs.