Warehouse Team Lead
Job ID: 10465
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2023
Are you a people person who loves solving problems? Do you love music? Do you believe in the power of music to bring people together? If you do, and you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music and to develop generations of new musicians then we have a position where you can find your sound.
The purpose of this job is to assist in overseeing the day to day operation of the department, working closely with the Supervisor to achieve the goals of the department.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Assist in supervising the daily activities of the Department.
- Work with the Supervisor to ensure that new product is processed accurately, efficiently, and in the allotted time.
- Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals. Review production number and quality audit with staff.
- Communicate receiving, sales order, and shipping carry over daily to Supervisor.
- Monitor productivity and accuracy to ensure company standards are met.
- Perform cycle counts and inventories as necessary.
- Work with department management and peers to develop improvements to the distribution system.
- Ensure that new product is put away in the allotted time and in a way that best facilitates accurate and efficient picking.
- Assist in the training and development of staff.
- Report any security, safety, and housekeeping concerns to Supervisor.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree is required (2 years of experience substitutable)
- 4 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience)
- 2 years of experience in distribution, transportation, fleet management