Job ID: 10546
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 27, 2023
Purpose: The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing work that ensures the reliability of all distribution center equipment and systems. This work includes preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs, spare parts inventory, as well as written documentation of all work performed and materials used.
- Experience as an industrial electrician or related experience is preferred
- Maintains equipment through a comprehensive preventive/predictive maintenance program
- Identifies and remedies problems with mechanical, electrical, electronic and HVACP equipment
- Coordinates emergency repairs with Maintenance staff and Operations Management
- Maintains equipment and inventory records
- Plans and occasionally leads maintenance projects
- Other duties as assigned.
Shift Schedule: Friday - Sunday, 6am-6:30pm
Why should you join us:
- You should love where you work. That means competitive pay, health coverage, and a 401(k). It means a culture of inclusivity and belonging. But there’s more.
- If you booked that big tour, we've got you covered - take advantage of our Gig Leave program. And let's not forget the discounts you will receive anytime you purchase gear as an associate.
- We put money towards you and your education. We’ll put money toward your continued education and ensure you have mental health access.
Who we are:
Our mission is to bring music to the world. We put instruments into the hands of musicians. We teach lessons. We build recording studios. We design smart homes and businesses. We develop new musical gear. We collaborate with world renowned artists. We change lives through our charity, the Guitar Center Music Foundation. We need diverse associates with a range of talents. That means you.
The Guitar Center Company Distribution Centers power a global supply chain that delivers products to over 170 countries. Along with four enterprise distribution centers located in California, Missouri, Indiana and Maryland, we operate a network of hubs across the country for distribution support. Members of this powerhouse team are a key part of connecting musicians to the tools of their trade.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in one (1) or more of the following fields: Mechanical, electrical, electronics, welding and fabrication or with HVACP equipment
- Experience with material handling equipment as a multi-trade technician is preferred
- Prior training in safety programs preferred
- Associate or Vo-Tech degree preferred