Shipping Processor (F-S)
Job ID: 10696
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 6, 2023
The Shipping Processor provides general distribution processing functions for the Shipping Department as needed and is responsible for the labeling, scanning, packing, and movement of product.
- Hand stack product safely and securely with an emphasis on product quality for shipment to the retail stores.
- Provides relief to other shipping lanes when volume/ activity requires; remains productive at all times.
- Secures trailer load for shipment.
- Provides work instruction to associates temporarily assigned to the area.
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department, including work area clean-up and sweeping.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by area supervisor.
- Must be able to read and write English and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and focus on quality.
- Must be well organized and able to address changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and flexibility to assist other busier shipping lanes as required by the work volume.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to co-workers.
- Must have excellent customer service focus when completing tasks which impact the retail store.
- Must have a positive attitude and demonstrate support for company goals.