Outbound Warehouse Processor
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 10779
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2023
Basic Function: The Warehouse Processor, Music & Arts provides general processing functions for the Music & Arts business as needed and is responsible for the labeling, scanning, packing, and movement of product, as well as miscellaneous duties assigned by the department supervisor to ensure that department facility objectives are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the outgoing, loading, and order selection processes as assigned
by the Operations Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
- Operate various types of equipment in the warehouse, including RF Scanners and Pallet Jacks.
- Load and unload products in a safe and accurate manner.
- Assess all products and pallets and notify supervisor(s) of damage.
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others. Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Must have aptitude to work with DAX system and properly identify, retrieve, move, and secure product for storage, refurbishment or shipment.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency when processing orders for storage, refurbishment or shipment.
- Must be reliable; able to maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Must be flexible to work in other production areas and able to address changing priorities.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to others in all departments.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and support for company goals.
- Able to lift 30 – 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- The physical demand typically applied in this job includes: lifting, pulling, reaching, carrying, pushing, standing, walking, stooping, and bending.
Must be flexible to working overtime, which is sometimes mandatory