This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 11376
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 18, 2023
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Verifications Analyst receives reviews and responds to all flagged customer orders to reduce fraud occurrences and to mitigate the financial impact to the company from these occurrences. The Verifications Analyst will interact with banks, financial institutions, and customers to resolve issues in a satisfactory manner and to ensure customer retention.
- Call banks to verify credit card information (name, billing address, phone number, ship to address, etc.) and remove authorizations.
- Answer inbound customer calls regarding orders under verification review.
- Service internal customers (stores, contact centers, etc.) regarding orders under review.
- Confirm customer orders and shipping information.
- Review flagged orders making an educated decision based on experience, data points, and current fraud trends.
- Formally disputing chargebacks with banks ensuring that we get as many chargeback reversals as possible.
- Adhere to service level agreements, contacts per hour, and chargeback goals set by management.
- Additional duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One (1) to three (3) years of sales, customer service, and/or fraud experience desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical Skills: Explores information, data, reports, and/or items in order to extract meaningful insights, which can be used to problem solve.
- Collaboration: Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in and leading groups, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Proven cross-functional team participation capabilities. Able to work effectively with internal and external partners to accomplish goals.
- Customer Focus: Able to understand and focus on the customer experience when designing services and processes. Able to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Interpersonal Communication: Able to communicate with diverse people in a clear, concise, and courteous manner through multiple methods, including verbal and written. Caters messages to specific audiences. Demonstrates respect to others, surroundings, and self.
- Initiative: Able to identify opportunities and issues and proactively follow through to capitalize and resolve them. Takes positive action without necessarily being requested to do so and thinks critically to identify solutions. Driven by continuous process improvement and creativity. Tireless worker with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Organizational Skills: Able to utilize time, energy, and resources to manage priorities, stay on track, and achieve goals. Establishes a systematic course of action to achieve an objective. Manages multiple projects and pays strong attention to detail. Completes tasks thoroughly in a timely manner.
- Technology Skills: Able to navigate technology systems, equipment, and computer programs needed to fulfill communication, customer service, and business needs & expectations. Proficient typing speed.
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Standard office and computer equipment including MS Office software.
Office cubicle environment with minimal exposure to the environment or health hazards.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.