Inbound Warehouse Processor (M-Th)
Job ID: 11584
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: May 1, 2023
Basic Function: Performs merchandise receiving function including receipt of product from carriers, entering new product into inventory through DAX/RFSmart, labeling product for storage or shipment, moving both conveyable and non-conveyable product to proper location or processing department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound product and check accuracy of order.
- Operate various types of equipment in the warehouse, including RF Scanners and Pallet Jacks.
- Unload product from trailers in a safe and accurate manner.
- Assess all products and pallets and notify supervisor(s) of damage.
- Use RF scanner to enter (scan) product into RFSmart.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others. Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Must be able to read, write, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must have aptitude to work with DAX/RFSmart system and properly identify, label, and enter received product.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency when entering data.
- Must be reliable; able to maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Must be flexible to work in other production areas and able to address changing priorities.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to others in all departments.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and support for company goals.
- Able to lift up to 30-50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- The physical demand typically applied in this job includes: lifting, pulling, reaching, carrying, pushing, standing, walking, stooping, and bending.
Must be flexible to working overtime, which is sometimes mandatory