Reserve Equipment Operator (Fri-Sun)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 11738
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: May 8, 2023
The Reserve Lift Driver moves material between departments and into and/or out of storage locations via powered equipment for the Reserve Department. The Reserve Lift Driver also ensures that product is properly allocated for storage or shipping.
- Allocate product for storage in proper Reserve location.
- Check accuracy of pallets moved.
- Retrieve product from proper location for shipment.
- Store or retrieve product using appropriate powered equipment.
- Receive and execute work orders and material movement instruction from PkMS system.
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by area supervisor.
- Must be able to read and write English and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must have aptitude to work with PkMS system and properly identify, retrieve, move, and secure product for storage or shipment.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency when processing orders for storage or shipment.
- Must be well organized and able to address changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to work independently without constant supervision, as well as part of the team.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to drivers and processors in all departments.
- Must be Guitar Center certified to operate all power equipment or be willing and able to satisfy certification process.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and support for company goals.