Job Posting (Advertising) Title: Warehouse Associate
This position pays $15.50 an hour.
The purpose of this job is to perform general warehouse duties ensuring timely receipt and delivery of product.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
Locate and transfer product for sales orders that generate daily. Match physical product with description on sales order.
Prepare product for shipping utilizing company standards.
Skills, Experience and Education:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience
· Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Ability to understand warehouse locations and locate product.
· Attention to detail is a must.
· Must be able to quickly identify errors and retain the knowledge of how to correct them.
· Ability to thrive under deadline based assignments.
· Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to stand up for long periods of time.
· Must be able to walk up to 2 miles during the course of the work day.
· Must be able to perform repetitive motions for long periods of time.
· Must be able to safely climb and work on ladders.
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to [email protected].