warehouse associate (ATL GA)
Job ID: 12600
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 16, 2023
- The purpose of this job is to perform general warehouse duties ensuring timely receipt and delivery of product.
- Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Locate and transfer product for sales orders that generate daily. Match physical product with description on sales order.
- Prepare product for shipping utilizing company standards.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to understand warehouse locations and locate product.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to quickly identify errors and retain the knowledge of how to correct them.
- Ability to thrive under deadline based assignments.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand up for long periods of time.
- Must be able to walk up to 2 miles during the course of the work day.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions for long periods of time.
- Must be able to safely climb and work on ladders.