Distribution Team Lead (M&A Inbound)
Job ID: 13452
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 9, 2023
The Merchandising Coordinator provides clerical and operations support for the Music & Arts business, assisting in trouble-shooting and resolving PO and vendor service issues, and providing assistance to other support functions in the Distribution Center.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Troubleshoot potential problems or issues within the distribution process.
- Assist vendors and the Music & Arts team in resolving any shipping or receiving issues.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, corporate contacts and operations functions within the Distribution Center.
- General administrative duties including accurate filing, faxing critical information, and copying.
- Special project work or miscellaneous duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor/Manager.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Word and especially Excel.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong telephone etiquette; must be able to effectively communicate detailed information over the telephone and/or computer system.
- Must be able to read, write, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, and support for company goals.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail when entering data.
- Must be well organized and able to address changing priorities.
- Must be reliable; able to maintain a strong attendance record.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on an occasional basis and 10 -- 30 lbs. on a regular basis; position also requires
- Demonstrated flexibility when asked to work on other production areas as required by business needs.