Guitar Set Up Processor
Job ID: 13503
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2023
The Warehouse Processor, Guitar Set Up provides general processing functions for the Guitar Center business as needed and is responsible for the labeling, scanning, packing, and movement of product, as well as miscellaneous duties assigned by the department supervisor to ensure that department facility objectives are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the receiving, loading, and order selection processes as assigned
by the Operations Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
- Operate various types of equipment in the warehouse, including RF Scanners and Pallet Jacks.
- Load and unload products in a safe and accurate manner.
- Assess all products and pallets and notify supervisor(s) of damage.
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others. Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Guitar Centeris an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to [email protected].
- Must have aptitude to work with DAX system and properly identify, retrieve, move, and secure product for storage, refurbishment or shipment.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency when processing orders for storage, refurbishment or shipment.
- Must be reliable; able to maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Must be flexible to work in other production areas and able to address changing priorities.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to others in all departments.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and support for company goals.
- Able to lift 30 -- 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- The physical demand typically applied in this job includes: lifting, pulling, reaching, carrying, pushing, standing, walking, stooping, and bending.
- Must be flexible to working overtime, which is sometimes mandatory