Job ID: 14272
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2023
- Able to work well independently and take initiative.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and work well under pressure
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude
- Proven reliability and strong attendance record
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and support for company goals
- Must have basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft products
- The ability to work as part of a team and to encourage others to achieve department goals.
- Must be willing to work in various areas of the Repair Shop as a Cleaner/Detailer.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
Basic Function: Detail and clean rental instruments and prepare them to return to stock.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examine basic mechanisms of instruments and report QC rejects;
- Clean and detail instruments and cases using various detailing tools, cleaning cloths and chemicals based on established production standards
- Operates RF equipment and inputs data for processing purposes;
- Minor repair and replacement of worn parts as needed.