Warehouse Team Lead (NC)
Job ID: 14377
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
- Assist in supervising the daily activities of the Department.
- Work with the Supervisor to ensure that new product is processed accurately, efficiently, and in the allotted time.
- Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals. Review production number and quality audit with staff.
- Communicate receiving, sales order, and shipping carry over daily to Supervisor.
- Monitor productivity and accuracy to ensure company standards are met.
- Perform cycle counts and inventories as necessary.
- Work with department management and peers to develop improvements to the distribution system.
- Ensure that new product is put away in the allotted time and in a way that best facilitates accurate and efficient picking.
- Assist in the training and development of staff.
- Report any security, safety, and housekeeping concerns to Supervisor.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree is required (2 years of experience substitutable)
- 4 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience)
2 years of experience in distribution, transportation, fleet management