Repair Tech Area Specialist-D21
Job ID: 14547
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2023
The purpose of this job is to provide maintenance and repair service on customer owned instruments, as well as assist in maintaining store owned equipment. In addition, the Area Specialist will provide guidance and assistance to other Repair Techs within a specific geographical area.
- Interact with customers, offering consultative services that lead to the sale of repair services and merchandise and a positive customer experience
- Service customer-owned instruments with a high level of craftsmanship
- Travel to stores within a specific geographical region to provide certification and skills training
- Including New Hire training, Grand Opening training, etc.
- Evaluate store performance and give recommendations on areas for improvement within the store
- Reporting issues to Repair Support team at GC Headquarters
- Field support calls/emails form Support Techs in assigned areas
- Maintain store owned gear as requested
- Complete warranty repair work as required
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid state driver's license and automotive insurance
- 2 years of repair tech experience
- 1 year of professional customer service experience
- Intermediate proficiency in the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)