Job ID: 15389
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2023
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
* Plans and coordinates work flow of the inbound or outbound departments.
* Trains, motivates, monitors, and evaluates performance of team members.
* Monitors and ensures productivity and accuracy standards are maintained throughout their appropriate department.
* Issues written and oral instructions to personnel to ensure conformance to policies and procedures.
* Develops team leaders to effectively oversee the daily job tasks of their assigned associates.
* Examines and standardizes procedures to improve efficiencies of workers.
* Reviews and ensures all paperwork and daily assignments are completed in allotted time frame (i.e. time clock corrections, attendance, daily productivity)
* Maintains an appropriate staffing level within their area to accomplish the Distribution Centers goals.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or relevant work experience.
* One (1) to two (2) years of related supervisory experience and/or training required.
* Prior experience working in a distribution environment is preferred.
* Some experience with WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) is preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.