Job ID: 15843
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 26, 2023
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to pack and pick customer orders.
- Picks items accurately and in a timely manner.
- Packs and secures items using the provided packing materials.
- Locates and pulls items stored on multileveled racks in the warehouse, based on a RF device direction.
- Utilizes High Jump computer system to ensure accuracy of all orders.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to [email protected].
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic proficiency with standard business applications such as the internet and email
- Collaboration: Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Able to build relationships with others by offering help and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Customer Focus: Understands customer service principles and the importance of providing an excellent customer experience. Keeps customers in mind when designing or executing processes or procedures.
Initiative: Able to identify opportunities & issues and assess, prioritize and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them. Able to take positive action without being requested to do so. Focuses on ongoing learning and development.
- Interpersonal Communication: Able to communicate through various means with diverse people in a clear, concise, and courteous manner. Able to demonstrate respect to others, surroundings, and self. Able to read and comprehend instructions.
- Organizational Skills: Able to utilize time, energy, and resources to manage priorities such as projects, stay on track, and achieve goals. Able to establish a systematic course of action.to achieve an objective. Able to multitask and pay strong attention to detail. Able to complete tasks thoroughly in a timely manner.
- Technology Skills: Able to navigate technology systems, equipment, and computer programs needed to fulfill communication, customer service, and business needs & expectations.